We are open Tuesday – Friday 9am-2pm (kitchen closes at 1.30pm) and weekends 9am-3pm (kitchen closes at 2pm)
Please use the form below to book a table for dining, we will contact you to confirm your booking. Please include all children over 1 year old in the guest count and specify highchairs or other requirements in the Special Requests section.
We do not take online bookings within 6 hours of the booking time, to book a table please call 03 5977 3421.
All bookings are subject to the below terms and conditions. Click here to see our COVID Safe Plan.
Terms and Conditions
- Online booking is permitted for dining only, sitting are limited to 1.5 hours. Booking for drinks only can only be made on the day by calling 03 5977 3421 and will be limited to a 30 minute sitting.
- Due to COVID19 restrictions, please include all children in your guest count.
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Name in full along with a current phone or email contact is required. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Please respect all bookings have a strict sitting time to be adhered to
- All minors are to be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- The Hungry Peacock is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- Please note no table allocation is guaranteed, in the event of wet weather we will do our best to relocate your booking, however, for we cannot guarantee an undercover area in the event of rain.